Help us achieve our Vision
At East End Community Health Centre we have a vision of health and well-being for everyone in our community.
Our team of professionals works in partnership with individuals, families and the community to promote health and well-being in East End Toronto, reaching out to those who may have difficulty accessing health services.
We see daily that the most vulnerable members of our community face many challenges:
- insecure and unstable housing
- an aging population
- food security issues
- the opioid crisis
- lack of health insurance
- integrating into society as new Canadians
Government funding allows us to provide medical and other services to meet some of the needs of our community, but not all of our initiatives are government funded.
A donation from you can help us:
- provide essential support to those most in need, whether that be help purchasing a new mattress, paying for orthotics or prescription medication, or providing a Good Food Box to a family in need
- offer free programs not funded by the government, such as GLA:D – an evidence-based program for the treatment and management of osteoarthritic symptoms.
How to donate
East End Community Health Centre is a non-profit, charitable organization. As a registered charity in good standing since 1999, we can accept one-time donations or monthly gifts. You can dedicate your donation in honor or in memory of someone special, if you wish.
- In person: Visit our office and fill out a donation form.
- Online: Donate online at CanadaHelps.org.
Canada Revenue Agency registration number 129135604RR0001. Charitable receipts are issued for amounts of $25 or more.
For more information:
Contact Trevelee Goodwin, Director of Finance and Administration, at (416) 778-5805 ext 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to East End Community Health Centre today!