COMMUNITY HEALTH AND WELLBEING:
HEALTH EQUITY AT THE CENTRE
October 16 - October 20 is Community Health and Wellbeing Week
All are welcome!
Join us to celebrate with an afternoon of wellness and fun!
Health Equity at the Centre
Community Health and Wellbeing Week Schedule
Monday, October 16 6pm - 7:30pm Health Equity Based Film: Keeping Canada Alive
Tuesday, October 17 6pm - 7:30pm Information Session for Newcomers
Wednesday, October 18 1pm - 2:30pm *Dental Focus Group with MPP Arthur Potts
Thursday, October 19 6pm - 7:30pm Financial Education
Friday, October 20 2pm - 4pm Community Kitchen
* Please call Jackie 416-778-5805 x220 to register for the Dental Focus Group
All other programs do not require registration!
22 Coxwell Bus
Roadway Restriction During City Water Project
Route diverting between Dundas Street East and Queen Street East
7 a.m., July 31 to 5 a.m., September 29, 2017
Road access will be restricted through the Queen Street East and Coxwell Avenue intersection.
22 Coxwell buses will divert in both directions via Coxwell Avenue, Dundas Street, Kingston Road, looping via Eastern Avenue cut off, Queen Street and Kingston Road to Bingham Loop.
Sexual Health Drop-in Clinic
Got a question you've been meaning to ask?
- Birth control counselling
- Low cost birth control
- Free condoms
- Low cost Plan B (emergency contraceptive pill)
- STI testing and free treatment
- HIV testing
- Prescription services for birth control methods
- IUD counselling, insertion or referrals
- Sexuality and gender counselling or referral
- Pregnancy testing, counselling about choices and referral
Every Thursday from 3:30pm-4:30pm
No appointment needed
Call 416-778-5858 for more information